Agata Vitale is a Senior Lecturer in Abnormal/ Clinical Psychology. Her current research interests lie on service users and health professionals’ involvement and evaluation of mental health services; and assessing multiple levels of stress on asylum seekers.
In the past Agata worked on developing computer generated procedures for analysing and improving abstract comparative reasoning in both adult and child populations.
- PhD National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland
- MA University of Palermo, Italy
- University of Palermo, Italy
- Chartered Member the British Psychological Society, Division of Clinical Psychology
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy